Over-achievers are trying to solve a range of psychological problems through material or worldly means. This is why their efforts must, in a deep sense, always be doomed to failure – even when it appears to most of the world as if they are succeeding beyond measure. Because success is the moment when over-achievers are likely to notice the doomed nature of their ambition,
If an individual judges his or her own worth purely based upon successes, there is a strong sign that he or she may be an overachiever.
Overachievers tend to be very successful in their professional lives, but they are often known as hard-driving workaholics.
While overachievers may be successful in some ways, their tendency to take on too much work can lead to burnout over the long-term.
- Over 60 lectures and 90 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current learning methodology.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.